» The Faith of a Few - The Crimson Throne Journal of Chazon h'Besorah
Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:27 pm by The Sub-Creator

» A Journal Bearing the Adventures of Pathfinders
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:19 pm by Colin Marcus

» The "Bored at work" thread
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:52 am by Penelope

» Emerald Spire Session Notes
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:24 pm by Magyc

» The "Be Better Than That!" Journal Corrections Thread!
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:33 am by The Sub-Creator

» Letters to Penny
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:55 pm by Penelope

» Of Life and Limbs
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:43 pm by Saoirse

» Draxthious' Father
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 pm by MrPrettyPretty

» For What It's Worth (Adanedhel's Story)
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:38 pm by The Sub-Creator

Saturday Reminder Thread!

Go down

Saturday Reminder Thread!

Post  The Sub-Creator on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Okay, so I got to thinking about this, and wondered why I continually send everyone an e-mail to clutter their inbox with reminders of the upcoming Saturday games when making a thread here to post in would make more sense. I mean, pretty much everyone involved in that game comes here at some point, and this would enable folk to post themselves whenever they have something important say about said gaming night. It's a win-win!

With that stated, I would like to remind everyone that this coming Saturday is game day! A gathering is being had in honor of my niece's first communion that day, so I won't be there until probably close to 7 pm or a little after, but I'll definitely be there in time to get festivities going! I'd be appreciative if we could try and get things going close to 7:30'ish that night, as with Mirelda's unexpected demise, and Arik probably joining in for his first night, I'd like to get beyond this current adventure at a decent time to allow them entrance with enough time to play that evening! We're very close to adventure completion, so (hopefully) it won't take long, and we can be one big, happy adventuring group again!

I'd also like to throw out that subtle hint for everyone about June 5th! We're planning an extended gaming session that day from ~11 a.m. to ~midnight! As most know, we did this twice last summer, and thoroughly enjoyed it both times! I expect this summer won't be any different! I've talked with all of you (save Arik, cuz he's new) to make sure this day was cool, and got positives back from all of you (save Arik, cuz he's new) about playing on that day. I throw out this reminder just in case those of you who need to take the time off for that day with advanced notice (Matt and Josh) have--for some reason--forgotten to do so. It would be magnificent to have everyone available for June 5th fun!

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday Reminder Thread!

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:04 pm

June 5th has been turned in and all was good disappearing ninja
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator on Tue May 04, 2010 1:49 am

This coming Saturday is game night! Holly has posted an excellent couple journal entries for what happened last time for those who were unfortunately unable to attend, or for those who just wish to get a little reminder of the events. I look forward to our next opportunity. As ever, you all are wonderful players, and make being a Dungeon Master a great deal of fun!

The famed cemetery of Blustich awaits! dragon

I mean . . .

pacman ghost orange ghost

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Saturday, May 22nd

Post  The Sub-Creator on Tue May 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Sending out quick reminder for everyone that this coming Saturday is game day. Prepare yourselves, as after this one comes June 5th, and that will the big one. Smile

Have a great remainder of the week, all!

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

There's a BIG One A-Comin'!

Post  The Sub-Creator on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:05 am

For those of you who may have fallen of the end of the world and bumped your head on a big rock somewhere out there orbiting the sun, this coming Saturday, June 5th, is a gaming DAY! That's right, we'll be at it all day! Starting at 10:30 in the a.m. and going until about midnight (or whenever folk wish to quit), we'll be gaming away at Matt's place in Bay City! There will be plenty of adventure to be had by all, and plenty of goodies both in-game and out (the latter coming in the form of food!), so be prepared!

I look forward to seeing the lot of you there for some good old-fashioned gaming fun! Faerun needs you, people! Don't let it down!

And, if you're really lucky, the following won't happen to you!

dragon

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  WoTmaster on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 am

As if we could forget! For shame Patrick, for shame.

Evil or Very Mad
Very Happy
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 am

yup yup! I am so excited! bounce

Admin

http://cord.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xarhelm on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 am

whats the address?
xarhelm

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 am

Check your e-mail. Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

July 10th!

Post  The Sub-Creator on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 pm

As noted in the post title, July 10th is the next scheduled gaming day! It's been roughly 35 days since we will have come together for the campaign on that day, so here's to hoping that we'll still have a clue as to what happened the last time, and be able to continue relatively unhindered! Our dear Willow will be missing that evening due to a very important trip her player will be taking to Montana/Washington, but we'll try to get on without her as best we can. Still, I'd like to wish her the safest of journeys, and good times to be had amongst family and friends out West!

Since I've got your attention, I'll also tell you now that July 24th is the second scheduled gaming night of this month, so try to plan for that one, too! Also, if people are interested, start thinking ahead to whether you'd all like to do another long Saturday in August or September sometime! If the vote is a majority yes, we'll need to start figuring on a date that would be most beneficial to all of us!

That's it for this update. Look forward to spending some time with all/most of you over the holiday weekend! Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 pm

I VOTE YES!!!!

cheers

As for dates... Any are as good for me as the last one was... I DO have the first week in August off for Vacation... so that would work even BETTER for me Wink Otherwise Any week is good.

All also am planning on moving again SOMETIME during late july/early August... but WAY to soon to know if theres any crossover there yet...

Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Dude, you move too doggone much . . . How you can enjoy that process so often is completely beyond me. Find a place and settle in! pirate

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Saoirse on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 pm

For this Saturday's Game Night (that's tomorrow, folks!), we'll be up north for most of the day and we're not entirely sure what time we'll be back. It won't interfere with game time, but we won't be able to do a dinner thing here...

If every could show up around 7 PM, we could get started right away if Pat deems it so!

YAY GAME NIGHT!!! dragon
Saoirse

Back to top Go down

July 24th

Post  The Sub-Creator on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:22 pm

S'pose now is as good a time as any, since it's officially a week away, to remind you all about next Saturday's gathering. Come one, come all, and please come with the intent to have a good time. I know I'll be looking forward to it, as I so often do. Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:37 am

Quick reminder to all that this coming Saturday is game day! Looking forward to seeing most of you there! Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Probably as good a time as any to let everyone know that it's been three weeks since our last gathering, and this weekend is our allotted time! Look forward to seeing all who can make it come Saturday! Very Happy

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down