Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 am
Latest topics
» House Fordyce Vignettes
Yesterday at 9:10 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Family Councils
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:50 pm by Thaddeus Medvyed

» Mother Knows Best
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:06 pm by MrPrettyPretty

» The Faith of a Few - The Crimson Throne Journal of Chazon h'Besorah
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:01 am by Magyc

» A Journal Bearing the Adventures of Pathfinders
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:19 pm by Colin Marcus

» The "Bored at work" thread
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:52 am by Penelope

» Emerald Spire Session Notes
Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:24 pm by Magyc

» The "Be Better Than That!" Journal Corrections Thread!
Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:33 am by The Sub-Creator

» Letters to Penny
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:55 pm by Penelope

9th of Lamashan - Secrets

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Morelen

Post  Saoirse on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:11 am

Morelen simply shrugged. "You've spoken with her a great deal more than I have, so I'll differ to your assessment. I'm quite sure she doesn't know my name yet but perhaps that's for the best, since I do have some concern that if she does take notice of me and realize that I'm not exactly...well...natural, she'll have her new badger tear me into shreds just to restore the proper order of things.

"Maybe that would be for the best," the sorceress smirked darkly as she tugged at her leather collar.

"But different view or no, that doesn't mean she's necessarily wrong... I'm not trying to teach you a lesson or anything nor am I going to pretend that after only a couple of weeks that I know you better than you know yourself. All I'm saying is that the choices that lie before you now, I've recently had to make myself. I didn't have anyone to talk to about these things. No one but the ravens that is and they are terrible listeners!"

The big, black bird sitting in the branches, though hidden from view by the pulled drapes, cackled obnoxiously as if it understood and was amused... Morelen crinkled her nose in disgust. "Luckily you have friends here that don't try to peck your eyes out."
Saoirse

Back to top Go down

Re: 9th of Lamashan - Secrets

Post  Colin Marcus on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Nuari laughed. It was strange sound foreign even to his own ears. "I don't know about that... She woke me up with a bird the other day, and she seems to be quite emotional. I wouldn't completely rule out 'Death by Pecking' quite yet... and you may be right about her not knowing your name... Though I wouldn't take it personal. She apparently had trouble working with my name too... so she'll be trying out my last name now for a while.

"Who knows... maybe she's working on a nick-name for you too."
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2