The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos

Go down

To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos Empty To: Astarton Columbridge c/o Pathfinder Society Main Lodge, Absalom, Isle of Kortos

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 am

To my Friend,

A few months ago, something very unusual happened. Brevoy is sponsoring a few new countries in the Stolen Lands and I have some influence in one of them. Before this happened, I accompanied the recent regent and his party which did some exploration in the area, clearing it of bandits. I've included some selections from my log in this package, which I believe will surprise you. It seems that I have made some possible inroads into new friendships. I'd like you to meet them sometime if you have the time to travel.

In the midst of my recent adventuring we discovered some new Ioun Stones, and I was wondering if I could borrow your device. Finding out if they are resonant is a big curiosity for me, although I am willing to wait. I have been working on my magic quite a bit lately, and I just mastered a spell of the third circle. I hope to be able to teleport freely within a year or two, but sometimes the stress and work involved in being our fledgling country's magister keeps me from practicing actual magic.

I've begun with teaching willing children to read, and I also have a night class as well. Those who aren't willing I throw out. One particular student repented of his terrible behavior and wanted to come back, and I let him do penance. He is turning out to be one of my better students. I don't know if he has what it takes to be a magic wielder, but in a year or two I might be able to let him take over the project of teaching children to read. He will be 15 in a year, and by then I was running the family mine, so he may be able to handle a few classrooms of his own. The program itself is growing rapidly, and I may need to enlist a few more teachers to meet demand.

I hope to someday build an academy. I want the people here to be strong, and a good way to make that happen is through education. There's a young halfling here who has been educated, and though he is weak, his training has made him quite capable. I may enlist his teacher as well into my program in the future. He doesn't have any magical training available to him, but finding rough talent seems to be something he is proven in, and I would like to utilize that for our kingdom.

Also, there is one other thing I would like to tell you. That girl we talked about when you were here is part of the new kingdom as well. I am pretty sure she hates me. Normally that doesn't bother me, but she has always done that. Bother me that is. I could use some advice. Don't take long to respond.

With sincerity and heartfelt wishes of prosperity,

Your friend,

-Z
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down