Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 am
Latest topics
» A Journal Bearing the Adventures of Pathfinders
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:33 pm by MrPrettyPretty

» The "Bored at work" thread
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:08 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Draxthious' Father
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:55 pm by MrPrettyPretty

» For What It's Worth (Adanedhel's Story)
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:38 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Mother Knows Best
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:49 pm by MrPrettyPretty

» 3rd Watch, In Which Drax and Elle Have Feelings
Mon May 29, 2017 2:58 pm by TRU

» Letters from Derrack
Sat May 13, 2017 3:47 pm by TRU

» Post Mortem Discourse
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 pm by Colin Marcus

» Dulgar Foamblower
Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 am by Colin Marcus


Reflection Among the Roses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reflection Among the Roses

Post  Wynnsaren on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 pm

23rd of Sarenith, 4711
 
It was good to be home.

Friendly faces welcomed them into the city with waves and smiles. Faces she knew and cared for. Wynnsaren hadn't realized . . . couldn't have realized sans vision, what kind of powder keg was waiting for them down there in Mivon, but she thanked the stars that they'd been sent when they were. Much longer and it could've gotten even messier.

Now that there was at least hope of a tentative agreement with Mivon provided the elves moved northward, she wasn't sure whether she wanted to cry for relief or dance for joy. At the moment she was settling for numbness as every nerve in her body thrummed with the effects of the stress over the last two weeks.

After the meeting with Matsuro Shi to fill them in about the dealings with the elves and their envoy, Ereval, she'd been dismissed for a couple hours of recuperation before she would be meeting again for a debriefing with King Thaddeus. He'd read the raven-sent messages, but Wynn understood the need for a more detailed picture of all that had happened during their appearances before the Council.

For the first time, the Ambassador made use of her castle quarters. Isobel, the ewerer, drew her a bath to scrub off the grime of travel and she ate a light meal of uha, a local favorite of cold soup made from vegetables and smoked eels which were so prevalent here beside the Tuskwater.

It was one of those humid, sticky evenings in the midst of summer, so Wynn opted to wear a simple loose blouse with a flowing ankle-length skirt reminiscent of the Varisian style of dress she'd grown to love. Her hair worked into a single long braid and then twisted up onto the back of head to help keep cool. Cold weather may not have troubled her, but the oppressive humidity of this season she found to be quite uncomfortable.

By the time she had arrived at the war room, the aasimar felt better, but the numbness had yet to abate. Fyodor, a castle page stood at the entrance.

"Ambassdor, Lord Thaddeus sends word to meet him in the gardens at your convenience."

"Oh! Well, thank you Fyodor, I'll seek him out presently."

No doubt these days had been stressful on the king as well. After pacing a groove in the war room floor, he was probably ready for some fresh air. A breeze would do her good as well.

The sun had begun dipping below the horizon when she stepped past two guards and into the large enclosed gardens within the castle proper. It was a beautiful area, one in which she and Glas made regular visits to bask in the sun or play in the evening, but Glas had not accompanied her this night. The akata had gone off with Kazimir who needed to get out of the city for a time. Glas did as well, and both were in need of a good hunt. The thought made her smile. Kaz and Glas were good for each other.

It didn't take her long to locate the paladin-king who sat on a white marble bench before a fantastic sculpture of his goddess. His head was bowed, not in prayer at the moment it seemed, but in thought.

Realizing he didn't hear her approach, Wynnsaren gently made herself known so as not to disturb his peace overmuch.

"Your Highness," she curtsied deeply, "I hope I'm not interrupting?"


Last edited by Wynnsaren on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:51 am

Thaddeus Medvyed wasn't sure whose idea it was to put the garden in, but he was glad they had. It was quiet, peaceful, a place of serenity. A particularly favorite place for him to seek guidance in prayer.
 
This evening, he felt the need for such guidance.
 
After his prayers were finished, he sat on the bench, and considered his many options. That was almost the worst of it. He had too many options! Only most brought potential disaster.
 
Startled slightly by his friend and advisor's approach he quickly stood up and nodded to her.

"Not at all, I'm glad you're here..." He shook his as the full gravity of the phrase sunk in. "Very glad... I would like to apologize, it seems Mivon was much more dangerous than I had considered. Between the trolls, the Mivon council and their battles with the elves, it sounds like you were in continual danger from the moment you left Akiros."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:47 am

"It was more dangerous than any of us had considered," Wynn agreed as she rose to her feet, "but you certainly needn't apologize for it.  I can't always be sent to the welcoming and friendly nations after all."

How different were the rulers of Novastasia and Mivon!  She couldn't help a warm chuckle at the thought.  One humbly apologizes for a perceived wrong to a subordinate and the other in his arrogance threatens an entire nation for a perceived slight.  Yeah, it was good to be home, though she knew that it was certainly not the last she'd see of Mayor Selline.  The Ambassador was quite confident that she'd be spending a good deal of time in Mivon in the near future.

 
"Also, in hindsight," she added, "if you hadn't sent us when you did my king, then this could have evolved into a situation that threatened all of Novastasia.  Danger known or unknown . . . it was the right call to make."

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:25 pm

"Novastasia still feels threatened..." Thaddeus stated simply. "Obviously, I'm going to have to pay more attention to my neighbors, since they're paying too close of attention to me."

He eyed her curiously at her statement. "Known or unknown?" he asked. "I take then that there was no other visions or hints before you left?

"There was something you said to me before you left that in hindsight seemed almost prophetic. Something about the need to delegate. Finding those with the skills to do the jobs I need done..."

He noticed his hands clenched at his sides and forced them to relax. "I do think it was wise to put this in your able hands... Had I tried to do this myself, I doubt I'd have accomplished much more then guarantee a war.

"I find it... difficult to let others fight my battles. Whether the weapons are swords or words."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:01 pm

"It certainly felt like swords and words were one and the same in that council chamber. . ."   Wynnsaren couldn't conceal a grimace at the memory.  Standing there in front of the mayor and that council of nine who were seated so far above her, wasn't completely unlike standing here in this oppressive humidity, she considered, as a tiny bead of sweat tickled its way down her neck, only she could hear much better now that her heart wasn't beating in her ears.

"Would you mind if we walked, your Grace?"

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:35 pm

"Not at all," he said as he rose from his bench. He stretched his hand out indicating her to choose a direction. Thaddeus felt better while moving anyway.

"After you, milady."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 am

After a nod of appreciation, the aasimar clasped her hands behind her back as they walked through the darkening garden.

"No, I received no visions surrounding the potential danger in Mivon. I wish I had, but they've never been that reliable," she chuckled as she answered his previous question. "The gods have their concerns and we mortals have ours and only occasionally do those two things seem to intersect.

"Please know however, that If I ever receive anything that seems remotely relevant . . . even if it does not," she considered, "then I will make you aware of it. 

"But as to your diplomatic abilities, you're completely selling yourself short." Wynn turned to look towards Thaddeus with a smirk and a disapproving arch in her eyebrow. "You've talked a clan of kobolds into working with you peacefully. You've changed the minds and affiliations of bandits with your words. You've inspired all of your people with the strength of your heart, your sword and your voice. If it was put to you, as your duty, you would do it as you always do, my king. I've no doubt of that, but it is not always a king's place to fight such battles. 

"If you were to go before that council you'd be demeaning your reign by putting yourself at their mercy. If I'm there to take the brunt of their condescension then it becomes less of a personal matter for you. Your authority as king is not lessened. You should never have to stand there as if you're on trial and allow another nation to speak down to you. Plus from what I've learned, in the River Kingdoms, you do not want to meet with another ruler on their turf and under their authority. If you are ever to meet this Mayor Selline, I'd advise that it be on neutral ground. I can look into options for you if it ever comes to that, but by the stars I hope that's not for a good long time!"

She smiled and breathed in the night air as the motes of light above her head first began to make an appearance. Clumps of chamomile were planted here and there throughout the gardens, filling the senses with their soothing fragrance and helping to release some of the nervous energy that she'd been holding on to for so long.

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 am

"Perhaps," Thaddeus conceded. "It goes against my... character to let others fight for me, or to not face my accusers in person. I expect my word to be valuable coin, and try my best to never give a reason for someone to doubt it. I feel I've succeeded in that.

"It is... disconcerting to have my word so... dismissed as Mivon's council did. To deem a stranger... untrustworthy is understandable. To be so antagonistic? To refuse offers to get to know me and my city? That I find harder to grasp."

His voice grated a little with that familiar frustration. The kobalds were easier. It's always easier to speak from a position of strength. Mivon had showed his weakness though. His nation was smaller then theirs, newer then theirs, and had fewer soldiers. They had exercised their ability to summarily dismiss him and irked the paladin.

"I wish to treat with them openly... but they won't come here, and I shouldn't go there... It feels like my hands are tied."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 pm

"I understand your frustration," she nodded.  "I'll endeavor to look into the matter when I am sent back to Mivon, my King, I assure you.  It's on my growing list of things to learn.  The River Kingdoms seems to be a . . . complicated place.

"And while Mivon may not value your word right now, they will in time.  I've no doubt of it.  There were many misunderstandings that turned their opinion of you sour, though I've a feeling they are distrustful of everyone on the outset. 

"I believe you've taken a step in the right direction with the elves though.   If . . . when," she corrected, "the withdraw of the elves from their lands is settled, then you will have proved yourself not as brash as they'd believed, true to your word, and resourceful to boot.   I was told in no uncertain terms that the elves would not treat with us, would not be willing to move and that we were going to our deaths by seeking them out.  When the council members learn of the successful mission, it might just win us some points in their eyes."

Gods she hoped so . . .  

While more than a little part of her was eager to get back to Mivon and learn what she could in order to help diffuse the situation between their nations, she was not eager to stand before a hostile council again.  One man, as Jokun had been, was bad enough, but surrounded by a semicircle of nobles who wanted to see your nation burn?   She could think of more pleasant ways to spend an evening.

"There is also one house who may be sympathetic to us," she added, looking up at her liege.  "House Jovvoxum has their eldest son, a paladin of Iomedea, sitting on the Council.  He was instrumental in this success by getting us the pertinent information about the elves."

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am

Thad's eyebrows raised at that information. "A paladin you say?" He wracked his memory of Iomedea. They were thought quite highly of amongst Sir Tambor and thus Thaddeus. The inheritor favored a more direct approach in their crusade against evil. More smite, less redemption. Still their overall goals were the same.

"Perhaps he would be more willing then most to meet with me. If he's like the other paladins of the inheritor I've meet, he'll recognize my motives aren't as evil as they seem to think. And if he sees as me as a threat to his homeland... I imagine he'd be very eager to meet me.

"As for the elves... that will be interesting conversation tomorrow. Zaistrun did well when he suggested moving them up here... but now that they are, I wonder what the ramifications will be. How many are there? How much will they want? We already have Tatzelford in the forest...

"I sincerely hope I can find a way to make everyone happy here."

He looked at the oracle and smirked a little. "I take it they at least speak Taldan? I don't speak elven yet."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 am

"They do," she laughed, remembering their earlier conversation, "and maybe Ereval even speaks Sylvan, but aside from a beautifully thick accent, I had no difficulty understanding him.

"Their leader spoke in the common tongue as well. He appeared . . . hopeful at the legitimacy of my claims for a peaceful area in which to live, and I understand his hesitancy to reveal his numbers to us in case we should turn out to be less than forthright in our offer. In the end, he believed my words. Tomorrow will be a revealing day, it's true."

Wynnsaren reached out a hand to brush her fingers against the silky white rose petals as they passed.

"You mention that Zaistrun was the one who suggested the plan with the elves . . . If you have not already, my King, you may want to consider thanking him personally for that contribution, and for his services in general. I know it will go a long way with him. It may seem that he wears heavier armor than you do," she grinned, enjoying the mental picture of that metaphor, "but beneath it all lies a man with insecurities as we all have and he greatly desires your affirmation."


Last edited by Wynnsaren on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:33 pm

"Do you think so?" Thad asked skeptically. "I always see him as a rock. Fairly... above such things as mere insecurity."

He frowned as he tried to remember what kind of kudo's he gave regarding the elves, but the week was becoming a blur. It had been days since they held a meeting to discuss that letter. He made a mental note to speak with the Magister tomorrow.

"Sarala told me about their 'third complaint'... the burning of the loggers tents... Has she told you about that?

"It seems we'll be sending some kind of reparation with you the next trip..."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 pm

"Ahhh the three grievances," Wynnsaren groaned painfully. "That was a most uncomfortable situation.

"Knowledge can be both armor and weapon but I must confess to you, as I stood there before the Council I felt like I was in one of those horrible dreams where you find yourself in a hostile room disarmed and disrobed."

Wynn pulled at her blouse a few times to cool off as she wondered if she'd been as red-faced as she'd felt at the time. Hopefully not . . . She had made quite an effort to keep calm, but those accusations caught her completely off guard.

"Yes, your sister confessed the 'fire bombing' to me when we arrived back at the room. The mayor's words, not mine," she explained. "Sarala felt terrible about the whole thing and pleaded that she talk with you in person about the matter and not have it revealed in the raven's message. I'm glad she spoke with you about it so soon after our return.

"I trust you both have both come to terms?

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 pm

"Yes, for now..." he answered carefully. "We need to determine what kind of reparation is appropriate and she has more then offered to take that weight on herself.

"So I hope that's settled... The past is the past. I think she realizes just how close to open war her actions brought us... and I think it scared her.

"I just wish I'd known about that a little sooner." He shook his head at the near disaster. His dark hair was matted firmly to his forehead. Living in a suit of armor had helped accustom him to unpleasant heat and sweat... but tonight was going to be a muggy one.

"What else can you tell me about Mivon? Any personal observations... things that the bird couldn't convey?" His eyes went wide as he dug into his pocket producing the small silver figurine.

"Which reminds me... this belongs with you."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:45 pm

"Yes, thank you!"

Taking the tiny, silver raven from the king's hand, Wynn looked about her clothing for a pocket to put it in but finding none, opted to simply tuck it into the wide sash about her waist. "Perhaps we could have one created for you to keep as well to allow for a faster turnover of messages," she smiled. It had taken the item the entire duration of the spell to reach Akiros from Mivon, where it went dormant for the rest of the week. Another one might come in handy.

The king and his ambassador continued their stroll through the garden as she recounted the entirety of her appearances before the High Council as best as she could remember them. When appropriate, she sprinkled in her impression of Mayor Selline, his misguided opinions of Thaddeus and then her thoughts on each of the council members, saving House Jovvoxum for last.

"I think Sir Decarius was motivated mostly by the desire to keep his nation out of needless war, but he came to me and filled me in on the little detail of the elven war of attrition that the Mayor wasn't intending on sharing. He stuck his neck out to help us and help his nation, knowing full well that doing so could make life on the council very difficult for him."

Wynnsaren pushed a few stray hairs over her ear, and chewed a moment on her bottom lip in thought before continuing.

"He is without doubt the council member willing to be the most open with us. If you wish it, my King, I could attempt to deliver a message to him upon my return. While I plan on sending a raven to him as well as to the mayor this evening, it might be too dangerous to deliver a written message from the King of Novastasia to one of the sitting councilmen. If it was intercepted . . ."

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

"Quite right..." he nodded in agreement. "We can't alienate our only potential ally. If they are intent to cause trouble down there, I don't want to drag down any innocents with us.

The king mused openly as she finished the recap of her Mivonian adventure. It was even more dangerous than he'd surmised.

"This council seems quite the group. A Meritocracy, a council of nine treating every decision as a trial... Houses bickering and backstabbing...

"I wonder if that will be Brevoy's future...Without the Rogarvians to hold the peace... King Surtova won't be strong enough to hold things together.

"I wonder what it will look like when the dust settles."
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:29 pm

"I don't know, my King . . ." Wynn sighed. "I just hope that by that time, Novastasia is strong enough to weather the storm of such a civil war to our north.  Whatever happens, it will be messy."


They walked for a time in silence and the ambassador began fidgeting uncomfortably, wrestling with a particular thought; something Zaistrun asked her to do on her travels and she didn't need a vision to know that after tomorrow, she'd be spending a good amount of time outside of Novastasia.

"Your Grace?" She began tentatively after clearing her throat. "There is another matter I wish to discuss with you before my next journey. It has nothing to do with the Mivon or Elven situations, but is of a more delicate nature . . . I won't burden you with the details on the eve of such an important meeting with the elven emissary, but I do hope you could find a few minutes of time to talk with me before I am sent away again."

Wynn looked up in Thaddeus' direction unable to meet his eyes, and in spite of the humidity of the evening, she felt suddenly even warmer .   Were such duties provided by most ambassadors?   Even if it were so, she wasn't sure if that fact would make her feel more comfortable about speaking with the king about these things.

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:35 pm

Thaddeus' eyebrow peaked along with his curiosity. "Of course, Wynn. You needn't even ask. But what..." He stopped himself as watched her troubled face. He couldn't remember seeing her so uncomfortable or awkward before. Delicate may be an understatement.

Odds are she was right, he did have some important negotiations tomorrow morning. Anything that didn't immediately apply to that, probably should wait.

"If your sure it can wait... Sarala wasn't up to any hijinks down there was she? No new fires to put out?" he asked hopefully.
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:02 pm

"Oh no!  No, nothing like that!  Sarala was very effective in Mivon and I was more than glad to have her there to give me her opinions about each of the council members.  More than that," Wynn chuckled in spite of (or maybe because of) the awkwardness, "it was nice just to have her along to talk with.

"No, there's nothing I have to say that should trouble you, King Thaddeus, and certainly nothing that cannot wait until tomorrow.  If there was, I would tell you.  You know that."  The aasimar smiled warmly and curtsied.
 
She was so glad that she could put this off for one more day.  There was some concern that he would be angry with her for even considering taking up this responsibility.  Even worse, she was worried he'd be angry with Zaistrun for suggesting it.  "Versed and adept at courtship," the Magister had called her.  Gods if he only knew what a joke that was. . .  Her stomach was tied up in knots.  No doubt a good night's rest in an actual bed, would do her a world of good.
 
"I've enjoyed our walk, your Highness, and our discussion as always, but I feel that I should let you get some rest before tomorrow's events.  In truth, it's been a long day for me as well," Wynn admitted with a grin.  "Is there any way I could be of further assistance to you before I retire for the evening?"

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:03 pm


Thaddeus shook his head and smiled. The sigils on her face had begun to glow shortly after they started and to the young king only made his advisor more entrancing.

Even though the conversation had stuck to business tonight, he still had thoroughly enjoyed the company. However she was right. Tomorrow was going to be busy, and one of his first real tests as a ruler. It was time to call it a night.

"Very well then," he said with a grin. "I look forward to continuing this tomorrow then. If you could tell the guard that I'll be just a few more moments, then I'll be calling it a night myself. "
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Wynnsaren

Post  Wynnsaren on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 pm

"I will do so,"  Wynnsaren curtsied again.  "Pleasant dreams, my King, and don't worry about tomorrow. . .  You'll be great!"

She turned to go, but stopped herself and turned to look over her shoulder. 

"It's good to be home," she smiled.  "Even if it's just for a little while."

With that the ambassador left Thaddeus to his own thoughts as she was enveloped by the darkness of the evening.

_________________
Carpe DM
avatar
Wynnsaren

Posts : 742
Join date : 2010-01-21

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus Medvyed

Post  Colin Marcus on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Thad smiled as he watched her go. It was good to have her back home too. Slowly he strolled through the garden till he once again found himself at the shrine to Sarenrae.

He sat back on his bench and looked at the stars for some time, slowly going over the potential conversations he could expect tomorrow. He knew he was forgetting a few options, but felt strangely calm about it.

Tomorrow was going to be a day of new beginnings once again. for Novastasia... Mivon... the elves... everyone.

Just thinking about it made him smile more. He was quite looking forward to it.
avatar
Colin Marcus
Admin

Posts : 1799
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 40
Location : Impresk

Back to top Go down

Re: Reflection Among the Roses

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum