Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

MrPrettyPretty

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 am
Latest topics
» A Journal Bearing the Adventures of Pathfinders
Yesterday at 2:51 pm by Magyc

» For What It's Worth (Adanedhel's Story)
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:38 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Mother Knows Best
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:49 pm by MrPrettyPretty

» Draxthious' Father
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:37 pm by MrPrettyPretty

» 3rd Watch, In Which Drax and Elle Have Feelings
Mon May 29, 2017 2:58 pm by TRU

» Letters from Derrack
Sat May 13, 2017 3:47 pm by TRU

» The "Bored at work" thread
Sun May 07, 2017 3:42 pm by TRU

» Post Mortem Discourse
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 pm by Colin Marcus

» Dulgar Foamblower
Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 am by Colin Marcus

Leprechaun: Origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leprechaun: Origins

Post  Thaddeus Medvyed on Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:53 am

Well, I finally broke down and did it. Had to rent the latest Leprechaun movie!!!

It should come as no REAL surprise, but it did indeed suck.

Seriously... This was an insult to the legacy of Leprechaun series. And that includes a series where part 4 was Leprechaun in Space.... 5 was Leprechaun in the Hood... and 6 turned into 'Leprechaun:back 2 the Hood....

Never actually saw the 6th one... it's hard to find... probably for good reason.  But I'm sure it wasn't as bad as this one. But THAT is the standard to which this movie failed to achieve....

Generic monster movie is the kindest way to describe it.... actually it fits in well after watching Cabin in the Woods... 4 kids tricked into a cabin in the middle of nowhere, attacked by vague monster until one is left... Monster looks more like a shaved werewolf then a leprechaun... or... humanoid of any kind. The gold is a footnote from the past... No clothes on the monster... No lines for the monster... Warwick Davis was glorious witty and mocking as he murdered people in absurd ways...

I... don't really know WHAT I just saw... But it has the feel of 'leftover script' that was just lying around the studio and sloppily shoehorned into a franchise....

Also....Since the kids stumbled onto the cabin/haunting/sacrifice and it had been going on for years...

It really wasn't an Origin of anything.... so there's that Shocked
Thaddeus Medvyed

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top