The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call!

+2
Colin Marcus
Penelope
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 Empty Re: CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call!

Post  Colin Marcus Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 am

Nathan Fillian for Sir Shinypants...

Or someone else who's more of a recurring character! He's got rent too!
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call! - Page 2 Empty Re: CoRD Movie: Storm of Shadows - Casting Call!

Post  Penelope Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 am

I'm voting for Eric Bana as Aretis. His character picture looks a lot like Bana as Hector in Troy, actually...
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Elric wrote:Nathan Fillian for Sir Shinypants...

I think, mayhaps, you're letting the nickname influence you a touch here. To play that role, Nathan would need to be much more serious than we're used to seeing him, and while I'm not saying he couldn't do it, I'm thinking it just wouldn't be as fun a role to see him play. Plus, our favorite captain is already starring in an awesome series of his very own, so I think he's doing just fine with the rent.

Ashara wrote:I'm voting for Eric Bana as Aretis. His character picture looks a lot like Bana as Hector in Troy, actually...

Eric Bana may be a possibility. I certainly do like him as an actor, and from his part in Troy you can see that the proper build would be possible. The higher cheekbones are kinda throwing me a bit on the look, but might be able to get past those. It would all come down to whether he could grasp the martial arts necessary to fit the role.

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 pm

Ao's Boss wrote:
Elric wrote:Nathan Fillian for Sir Shinypants...

I think, mayhaps, you're letting the nickname influence you a touch here. To play that role, Nathan would need to be much more serious than we're used to seeing him, and while I'm not saying he couldn't do it, I'm thinking it just wouldn't be as fun a role to see him play. Plus, our favorite captain is already starring in an awesome series of his very own, so I think he's doing just fine with the rent.

1) Your probably right. I don't remember the character personality that much. I remember he was a knight (which I can see fillian doing) and he was NOT a paladin... though in hindsight he was pretty uptight...

2) The Awesomere the series, the less likely it will last. And Fillian has horrible luck with Series....
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

[quote="Elric"]
Ao's Boss wrote:2) The Awesomere the series, the less likely it will last. And Fillian has horrible luck with Series....

Truth. But . . .

This is the first series, in all of them he's attempted, that has made it to the second season! Mayhaps this is a good sign in the long run, and we may get at least 3 or 4 good seasons out of it. That is my hope, anyhow.

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Ohhh I'm with you there! And for anyone who thinks theres only 'so many' stories that can be done with this show... Murder She wrote got about 9 years out of it!

And this series has more to it than that one did!
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:49 pm

This is the first series, in all of them he's attempted, that has made it to the second season! Mayhaps this is a good sign in the long run, and we may get at least 3 or 4 good seasons out of it. That is my hope, anyhow.

I do believe the series that got him his start, along with Ryan Reynolds, is "Two Guys, and a girl, and a pizza place. Had four seasons. Although, I am pretty sure, he didn't appear in but three.
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Ressurecting a bit of a dead thread here... but what the heck.

Just got done watching 'Old Dogs' with Robin williams last week. Couldn't help but think how Awesome Seth Green would be as Therogeon...

Y'know if Edward Nortan wanted too much money or something Wink

Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum