The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR)

Go down

The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR) Empty The Story Thus Far (SIDEBAR)

Post  WoTmaster Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:20 pm

This is the list of emails that went back and forth about the email RP Crews started.

_______

CREWS
okay, while i kinda like this character i'm doing a little, the fact that over half the band of the scimitar are going to be in this (if pat does do ketrich) really is tempting me to do jase...just warning you all, if this suddenly takes a different and strange turn...
_______

BIG Matt
Why not play BOTH....

Jase wasn't really center of attention, he just popped up to cause trouble then run Smile

Sometimes....
_______

JUSTIN
Yeah while we're on the sidebar here, what is all this that I'm
readling now?? Seriously I....don't QUITE know what I'm seeing with
this...explanations please?
_______

CREWS
just go with it...it might be a little new...kinda strange at first, but let your curiosity take you...err...umm

okay, i'll finally give the breakdown.
i've always wanted to do a type of e-mail adventure or a game. basically, where we aren't confined to a table and can do it at our leisure. well, i had talked to ann about it and she liked it so on a whim i kinda just blurted the first thing out and sat back to watch the confusion ensue and see where this took us. if you wish to jump in, do so, with anybody, no particular world, kinda make it up as we go along thing. if you just want to read, no problem. if you don't want to do an actual character, just pipe in with stuff for the story or side stuff once in a while. if you want out, just say so, we'll cry and call you names behind your back, but we will remove you from the list....

ENJOY!!!!
_______

BIG Matt
I'm all for it... except the part of "at your leisure"

I"M READY FOR THE NEXT PART!
Smile
_______

ANN
*does the rp dance*
_______

CREWS
get this girl some role playing STAT!!!
_______

JUSTIN
I guess I must have missed like most of the start of this thing...I
have no idea who these characters are...much less whats going on.
_______

BIG MATT
Crews is playing his tiny adventurer from facebook. Ann, Pat and myself are playing the band of the scimitar. No idea what holly's doing yet.
_______

HOLLY
Justin, basically if you want to bring someone in you can, I'm playing my new character that no one has met yet... that is why he is sticking to the shadows for now... will see when/how I want to introduce him.

I don't know any of the characters from the band of the scimitar game so I am just going with it... I recognized matt's character name from tiny adventures. Basically think of this as one of the stories that happen on online forum...only in email Smile
_______

BEN
I have decided that I won't be joining up on this one. It has been over a decade since I played January, and I think he is a bad guy now...

Also, it looks like you have enough characters and a good interaction going. That and I really don't know who I would bring in. It does look like fun though.
_______

CREWS
well, it is open, so if you get an idea later on, feel free to jump in
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down