The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!!

+5
The Sub-Creator
Swiftboot
Colin Marcus
WoTmaster
Mr. Awesome
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! Empty Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!!

Post  Mr. Awesome Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Well, I thought this would just be a fun little idea since everyone seems to have liked the Yoda/Hulk pic I posted awhile ago. I'm gonna periodically choose two characters at random, give them a scenario, and you guys get to figure the outcome.

For the inagural edition of my improbable character crossovers we have...who would have thought it, Yoda and The Hulk! Who was ACTUALLY going to "dream big" about the other in that pic? Did it actually degenerate into insane amounts of violence? How mangled was the spoken english between the two of them? Only you guys can decide! Now...DISCUSS!!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! Empty Re: Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!!

Post  WoTmaster Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

I would have to say that no contest Yoda would win...
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! Empty Re: Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!!

Post  Mr. Awesome Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Maybe he does win...but WHY?? Mind you now, Hulk DID take down the entire Illuminati group by himself in World War Hulk. Which included Doctor Strange AND Prof. X...so magical uber-powers aren't always an easy win against the guy when he's sufficiently peeved...
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  WoTmaster Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:09 pm

1. I'm not up on all the new fangled Hulk story all I basically know is the lou farigno hulk of my childhood...

2. He'd never catch Yoda... that guy can be FAST... and SMALL...
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 pm

hmmm.... TOO old to begin the training he is...

Oh what the heck! JEDI Hulk!

Naturally evil since he sucks at controling anger...So, Not only will Yoda loose, but so does the whole galaxy!
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Also, I'm having a hard time thinking of anything that Yoda can do that will really stop Hulk...

He heals way too fast for the Saber to matter... Yoda wouldn't use the force to directly attack (That way leads to the dark side...) Even if he DID... Hulk can take just about anything...

As for catching him... He's fast... but he's also very small! One Thunder Hand clap should blow him into a wall or off a cliff or something...

I'm sure I'm oversimplifying, but I don't think either side gets an easy win Shocked
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:18 pm

in a straight up fight going at each other...hulk, hands down...

--HOWEVER--

wise is little muppet

thus

i deem the winner:

YODA
at a tea party with the hulk
(i know it's a little confusing, but picture it for a minute and i think you'll agree)
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:19 pm

also, i've always wanted to do one of these things with muppets vs sesame street for the prize of kermit
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 am

HULK may heal quickly, but even HULK can't heal when . . .

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:23 am

. . .

HE HAS NO HEAD!!!! affraid

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Okay, this fight has gone on long enough. In this case, the winner is given to be Yoda the Jedi Master over The Incredible Hulk. By a narrow margin of three vs. two. New crossover fight coming after tomorrow!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! Empty Ridiculous character fight numbah two!!

Post  Mr. Awesome Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:56 am

Okay, so this time I thought I'd go a BIT more obscure. (Like I typically need more incentive for that...) But this time we're gonna look at what happens when you put up a ninja versus a pirate. Ahhh..but not just ANY ninja or ANY pirate! This time we're looking at Dan McNinja from the webcomic Dr McNinja, versus the legendary Long John Silver as portrayed by Tim Curry from Muppet Treasure Island.

For those who are unfamiliar with either here is some examples of both gents greater moments...

Dan McNinja moments:

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/4p15

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/9p30

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/9p30

http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/2p40

Long John moments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvUbbYX9BMs

Now...DISCUSS!!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:54 pm

yeah, while i do like tim curry as long john silver, i just don't see him as a match for the craziness that is dan mcninja. now if you had paired him against say like capt jack sparrow, that would be a hard to call fight.

see, dan mcninja knows how to fight ghosts.
then again, long john went against miss piggy...

still, i'm calling no contest, dan would take it. probably with the poison stored in his eyes.
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Tim is cool, but I got to agree here, Mcninja just flat out rocks.... Anyone willing to set himself on fire because "ninjas can't catch you if your on fire" Is SERIOUSLY going to boot stomp LJS...

Again... Jack Sparrow has an awesomeness factor that would make it a more interesting fight. But Dan take this one Smile
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Ok, so in retrospect, this was a poor choice in pairings so I'm gonna call this one to a close right now. Dan McNinja wins over the creepy pirate-ness of LJS as portrayed by Tim Curry by....hmmm...I dunno...probably either pulling off his one remaing leg and beating him to death with it, or by punching him through the deck of his ship. As illustrated here...(he had it coming for "Addams Family Reunion" y'know) http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/2p42
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! Empty Ridiculous character fight numbah three!!

Post  Mr. Awesome Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Okay, so obviously I can't do another horribly lopsided ninja vs. pirate fight like I did last time. So this time I've decided to make things more interesting and do a tag team match! Yes indeed, this time we're gonna have four fighters squaring off against each other here!

In this particular battle, we have The Wonder Twins from Superfriends versus Peter Griffen and Brian from Family Guy!! Who wins? Who loses? Who uses more improbable tactics that in real life couldn't POSSIBLY work out in the end?

DISCUSS!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  annasimone Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:59 am

Oh no contest! Peter and Brian wins. Why you ask? Good question! Let me elaborate:

Peter has a random factor of 10+ He is likely the hardest character to predict in the history of cartoons. No matter what you try to do against him, he is sure to react in a way you just didn't expect. Granted it might go in your favor, this is where Brian comes in! Brian with his intellect and long time standing friendship with Peter MIGHT just have a chance to predict him, and will be able to con up a secondary attack that will catch the twins of guard, since (let's face it) they will be wildly confused at this point.
annasimone
annasimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Okay, so since Anna called this one and nobody else did, I'm gonna say that Team Griffin just kicked the crap out of the Wonder Twins, despite the best of intentions from Zan and Jayna....and their space monkey Gleek.
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! Empty Ridiculous character fight NUMBAH four!!

Post  Mr. Awesome Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

You can thank being overly sleepy this morning and unwilling to wake up for this one, but the new question put to you all is who would win in a fight this time between Tony the Tiger (of Frosted Flakes fame) versus Lucky the Leprachaun (of the tooth rottin' Lucky Charms type) Enjoy the sugar buzz, and discuss!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:10 pm

well, tony is a tiger, so he has that advantage. and while of a good temperment he is a wild animal and could pounce at anytime. however, he has been living off of a sugar intense cereal (one of my favorites) for many years and probably has no teeth left (course he may actually never eat the stuff).

lucky, is a leprachaun, and very lucky as such (lots of clovers and horseshoes and all). he is also probably wanting vengence against all those kids for stealing the cereal he worked so hard to create (didn't they make a horror movie called leprachaun?). however, he is small and tends to be caught very easily by kids (so much for luck).

while i would initailly give the win to a knife wielding midget in a green suit, i think i must call it for tony the tiger: after years of giving his lucky items to kids in the form of cereal, lucky finally fell to the never say die attitude (they're great!) of tony the tiger who played with his food before devouring it. having finally tasted flesh, tony has been eyeing up the trix rabbit for dinner.
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:49 am

If it is a straight up fight, like celebrity deathmatch, I would go for Tony. But if the tiger were caught unawares, and Lucky snuck up on him with a purple horseshoe (The deadliest charm) then I would still go for Tony to look annoyed with him and eat him as a warning to other presumptuous leprechauns.
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 am

However, if Lucky were to gain the edge by calling upon his big sister, Banshee . . .

I'm just sayin' . . .

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  WoTmaster Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:19 pm

one on one only! no cheating by calling in backup!
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Celtic mythological beings do not fight fair. They fight to win.

It has always been thus, and always thus shall be.

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  xarhelm Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:40 pm

in the middle of the fight the kool-aid man burst through a wall causing a collapse killing both.

Draw
xarhelm
xarhelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum