The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge

4 posters

Go down

Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge Empty Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge

Post  xarhelm Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 pm

You want to know about me? I don’t normally share much info but being that you are the first face I have seen for many days I will indulge your curiosity a little. I guess I should start by rephrasing that last statement you are the first LIVE face I have seen in awhile.

My name is Nasolryl Ath’quehel. You can just call me Nas.

As you may have noticed I am both an elf and a ranger. I know you’re not surprised by an Elvin ranger so my guess is you are surprised that I described myself as such. I am not your typical ranger I am called a stalker. Never heard of it? I am not surprised most prefer to be unnoticed serving as spy’s and bounty hunters. Anyone can track someone out in the wilderness with a little training but it takes so much more to track someone down a paved road in the heart of Westgate. I have learned the trade for a vastly different purpose. Worry not my friend I am not your typical stalker either. Those that I stalk are not alive as they are amongst those known as the undead. I have a vendetta against all undead but none greater than that against wraiths. Why you ask? Let’s just call it a personal vendetta for now.

I was born near the Elvin Court though I am not of the court and would never call that home. I am closer to the people of Elmwood and the lower classes of the Elvin Tree. The result is that I am not typical of my race or profession. This is how I ended up in the lands of Luiren and more specifically the town of Beluir. I came to the land of Halflings to further my training in the ways of the stalker and now with training completed I venture out to begin my career. I have heard that there is much work to do for one such as me in the southeast and so I shall head to the town of Turelve. I have a long lifetime to accomplish that which I have planned and gods willing I will accomplish them. But for now I must be off, you are welcome to come along though I can not guarantee your safety.
xarhelm
xarhelm

Back to top Go down

Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge Empty Re: Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:32 am

Nice! I like him already!
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge Empty Re: Nas stalker/undead hunter - Back Story/ Intro PC knowledge

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 am

Dude . . . I will admit to be excited for this campaign. People are coming up with some wonderful ideas!

Well played, Arik! Jolly good, mate! Jolly good! bounce

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:15 am

....wait. "Jolly good?" Since when do you say that??
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum