The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night

3 posters

Go down

Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night Empty Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night

Post  The Sub-Creator Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:15 pm

All right, Ben has made it official that he'll be taking a hiatus from running the game on Tuesday night for a few weeks, at least. Thus, I'm throwing up this thread in the appropriately named "Pathfinder" forum for discussion about the campaign I intend to run during said hiatus.

At this time, the only commits that I've gotten for it are Ann, Matt, Matt B., and Ben (who has told me he'll be joining in a playing capacity, which takes far less prep work than running). I've sent all four of you the Serpent's Skull Player's Guide to help you make decisions about characters and the like. I would like to reiterate that the very last section of that guide (about the ship Jenivere) is the only part I would ask you to read, because it will help you understand the necessary pre-campaign requirements (such as where you boarded the ship, how long you've been on it depending on where you boarded, who the crew/passengers are, etc.); the rest of the book is simply a reference tool to aid you with ideas if you wish, and you need not waste time with it if you don't wish to!

I would also like to reassure those out there who do not start in this campaign that, if you should choose to join, there are ways for you to get in on it later if you decide to (since we may actually be playing this campaign for a couple months, depending on Ben's situation). All are welcome at any time they choose to come/join!

I'm excited about running this campaign, actually. It gives me more practice running in this world and with these rules, which I'll need to become more familiar with in order for me to run the campaign I'm dying to do in the future (Pirates!).

This thread is here for people to pass info between themselves about character ideas they wish to go with for the campaign, so that we can all be on the same page (knowing what we've got coming in), and for any further questions and the like people wish to put up (discussion) when the campaign gets going! Use in good health! pirate

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night Empty Re: Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night

Post  Penelope Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 pm

I think I'm looking to play a ranger for this campaign, unless someone else had themselves set on doing so. Probably half elf. or half orc... May depend on party make up. goblin
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night Empty Re: Serpent's Skull Campaign - Tuesday Night

Post  Colin Marcus Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Looking at Rogue.... No particular race yet. PROBABLY Elf, Half-elf, or human... Not really interested in the other ones old guy

Well... Dwarves... but I'm a little dwarfed out right now beardyman
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum