The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Mini's galore!! EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Mini's galore!! EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Mini's galore!! EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Mini's galore!! EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Mini's galore!! EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Mini's galore!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Mini's galore!! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Mini's galore!! EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Mini's galore!! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Mini's galore!!

5 posters

Go down

Mini's galore!! Empty Mini's galore!!

Post  Colin Marcus Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 pm

OK... the reaper kickstarter is over and done with. They had a goal of $30,000 and ended up raising $3,429,236.

As such... the kept adding more free stuff... and options for other fun stuff.

What we have coming NOW.... is THIS.

Mini's galore!! Vampir11

Added bonus, we CURRENTLY have $45 to spend on any of THESE....

Mini's galore!! Vampir13

We can ALSO add on more later if we decide to add on some more. It's gonna take a few weeks to get the 'decisions page' up and running, and it'll be up for a month or so... And the items 'projected goal' is March.... So we have some time to decide on what we want and in what quantities Smile

ALSO... As much as I DO love painting these things... I'm no hog Wink If others want to try their hand at a few of these, by all means let me know... I mean.. we ARE talking about 240+ guys here... SOME pretty big Wink

I'm a Sharer lol! Spiderman

dragon
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mini's galore!! Empty Re: Mini's galore!!

Post  The Sub-Creator Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am

Gotta get that massive Cthulu, man! GOT TO!

I've got STATS for him!!!!!!

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Between your stats for him... and your eagerness at Jabberwok.... I have a BAD feeling for our kingdom.... pale
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 am

OHHHHHH

I should probably add this in too, didn't really even think about it the first time, we can also add on EXTRA'S of some of the mini-sets... IF we so choose.

It ALMOST seems excessive to get DOUBLES when we have all these guys coming anyway (not to mention the lack of excitement to paint the same model twice Wink ) But the option IS there...

Off the top of my head, I could see a good arguement made for extra fire elementals, townsfolk, pirates.. Who knows, maybe the giants?? Hopefully never facing THAT many at a time Wink

Undead are popular... but I THINK we've got a ton of them already O.o

Mini's galore!! Ks_ext10

Also... Looks like they got a 20 pack of Orcs there that are NOT included anywhere else... not sure if we NEED more orcs... and i DO think we need a few cases to hold/carry these things around if we're switching the gaming location, Sooo I'm seeing a few of them in our future Wink

Mini's galore!! Ks_any10
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Magyc Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 am

If they give the option to buy more later, let me know...may take advantage of that.

Also now tempted to look into mini-painting. Shocked
Magyc
Magyc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Ok, so in reviewing all this delightful crazy I (and Emily in a fit of inspired awesomeness...) have come up with an idea to help alleviate this bounteous surplus of minis that are about to arrive.

Painting Party.

By the time all the minis roll in, emily and I should be about moved in. So yeah, this may have to happen.

I even have her starting on painting minis herself with some of my 20-'leven thousand cultist minis I have for Mansions.

So put a pin in that as an idea if folks like it. Also, I'm TOTALLY calling dibs on Cthulhu. (And yes I spelled it correct without looking it up, dear God I read ALOT of Lovecraft...)
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Also, how the crap do you have stats for Cthulhu? That's an entity that's prettttty much beyond the notion of being given stats. Its like Eternity in the Marvel game. You don't need stats for the embodiment of the universe's collective lifeforce.

I mean what are you gonna do, challenge it to a match of pugilistic fisticuffs? Probably not. ;-)
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:27 am

Apparently, according to the folk at Paizo, Cthulhu is but a pup in the overall scheme of things where the Elder Things are concerned, I guess. That still makes Cthulhu incredibly powerful, don't get me wrong, but not compared to some of the other Lovecraft creations. That's how I read it anyway.

Myself, I am not an expert on the "pantheon," so I'm not really qualified to comment. I do like Lovecraft, but I've not read enough of him yet to make a strong call on it.

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Personally, Every 'thing' that Lovecraft seemed to write about was the most horrific, unimaginable, absurdly powerful thing that defied description, whose very presence on this plane of existance drives men mad....

I personally have a tough time ranking those dragon
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Well, granted alot of his stuff WAS horrible to behold, not all of it was utterly indescribable, or all powerful. Now, utterly alien in nature and amoral by human standards, definitely! I could hold discrse on this almost like a flippin' college lecture by now buuut that's probably best handled in another forum. Wink

Focusing back topic-ward, once we get the house cleaned the basement will have to play party to a painting party as we dork around with the house filling intercom system. Smile
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Mini's galore!! Empty NEW SET OF BONES!!!!

Post  Thaddeus Medvyed Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Ok, they have arrived!!!!

Besides a great many of the individual people types in the pictures above, we now have a bunch more options. This includes TWO copies of the 'lesser demons' set... Better pictures at http://www.bones.kgdcraftermath.com/index.html#Options

Now if there are any requests, either something that DMs want moved up to the top, or anyone that looks good for a Shatter Star character... by all means, let me know. Anything we can find in the collection is one more we don't have to buy Smile  (personally... Dragons don't share, Khanjira, Kraken and the other assorted dragons are VERY high on my list.... I LOVE painting the big things Wink

Mini's galore!! Core10

Mini's galore!! Expans10

Mini's galore!! Option10

and of course... along with Khanjira... the other big mama-jama.....

Mini's galore!! Dragon10
Thaddeus Medvyed
Thaddeus Medvyed

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:49 am

Ok, so I know they had a very much "Shadow" looking character in some of the stretch goals you said were arriving eventually...I'm curious if such a gent was included and if anyone may or may not have fallen on top of him like a vast sack of...vast...something-ness. Sorry, my stupid stupid job has pretty much utterly killed my capacity for hyperbolic metaphor. This makes me the saddest unicorn in a world of rainbow pandas. HEY!! ITS BACK AGAIN!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum