The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Letter to Tambor  EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Letter to Tambor  EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Letter to Tambor  EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Letter to Tambor  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Letter to Tambor  EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Letter to Tambor  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Letter to Tambor  EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Letter to Tambor  EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Letter to Tambor  EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Letter to Tambor

Go down

Letter to Tambor  Empty Letter to Tambor

Post  Colin Marcus Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 am

My good friend and Mentor, Sir Tambor, Knight of the New Dawn,

I hope this letter finds you well. Much has happened in my own life that I hope we cross path's soon to discuss them in person.

When last we parted, I had returned to my ancestral home, though that did not last long. I still felt the calling to help others as you helped instill in me, and after some discussion and family quarrels, I departed on a quest to the stolen lands to save it from the bandits that had take root there. My... how did you put it, pretty little rapscallion of a sister, joined me on this quest after having grown weary of the home life. Remind me when next we meet for a more detailed explanation.

I have done my best to spread the word of Sarenrae, and have had some success in redeeming some bandits and bringing them back toward the light. Not all have survived the conversion unfortunately. Though when they fell, they fell helping to rid the world of the evil they'd brought in.

However the true reason for this letter happened after the bandit lord was defeated. The ruling class of Brevoy turned over a large section of the stolen lands for me to rule as I see fit.

I have many hopes and dreams for the new nation of Novastasia. A place of peace and second chances. I have surrounded myself with allies and advisers I trust.

However, for all their worth, I do find that I miss your own wisdom. I seek to establish a strong Sarenraeth presence. I am currently conducting a search for a trustworthy priest to help us establish the goddess' temple but am having little luck.

As you know Saranrae is not a popular goddess in Brevoy, and I am no longer in the position to travel as far and wide as I would prefer to seek one out. I hope that you may have a contact I don't know or at least advice in this matter.

Tambor, you taught me how to fight, and you taught me how to pray. Please, Come to Novastasia. Help me teach these people who chose to follow me the same things. Help me navigate the inevitable rapids that have drowned so many good men who have been been given rulership.

Your brother in the healing light of Sarenrae,

Thaddeus Medved

Letter to Tambor  Seal_b10
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down