The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata

4 posters

Go down

Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata Empty Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Well, I plan on making a couple of revisions to the big book of... everything Smile So basically this is a thread to post any mistakes we've found in the book. Even if we've talked about them before, lets post em here.

My minds full of all sorts of garbage lately... so I forget small details. Wink Also after all that time putting it together, most of the pages blur to me anyway.... So if anyone finds cut & Paste errors, Spelling, wording, margin mistakes... Whatever. Post em up here, I'll try to get them fixed. (I would really REALLY be annoyed with myself if I print up all those hundreds of pages for everyone, only to find a stupid error (pick pocket comes to mind...) everytime I look at it Sad

Heck if you can think of some more Feats or something to add, let me know that too.

The more details we can get on the error the better, Page numbers would rock! But I do know it pretty well and can probably find them with brief description Embarassed
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata Empty Re: Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata

Post  Penelope Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Fortune’s Favor
[Cost 2 Prof] Once per game day, you may reroll any one die roll just made,
as long as the outcome of the roll depends more upon luck than skill. Attack rolls and damage
rolls involve enough chance to invoke this feat. This feat may be taken multiple times. Each
additional time you take the Feat, you may make one addition reroll per day.

rabbit
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata Empty Re: Our players handbook/armory/proficieny book errata

Post  The Sub-Creator Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:16 pm

You have the little sheet of paper with the revisions on it, I believe, but I wish to throw a subtle reminder your way about the new shield rules (in case you've not gotten to them yet). This fix will be imperative for the next campaign! Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 pm

okay, I cant really say anything, because I dont have the completed thing. Could you send it to me?
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Ok. multiple Pickpockets fixed...

Fortune's Favor Added

SHields are done.

Most of Ben's massive list of Matt's mess ups has been resolved.

Priest Feats should be in today
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Thanks for all the work you're putting into this!! Very Happy
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Ashara wrote:Thanks for all the work you're putting into this!! Very Happy

What she said! cheers

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum