The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!!

+5
The Sub-Creator
Swiftboot
Colin Marcus
WoTmaster
Mr. Awesome
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!!

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Gotta go with Lucky... We're talking about Leprechauns who have magical abilities AND are notoriously difficult to capture... Vs. pure physical power of the Athletic tiger!

Normally I gotta go with the tiger for the kill, but against Magic??

I gotta go with the leprechaun.
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!!

Post  Swiftboot Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 am

Elric wrote:Gotta go with Lucky... We're talking about Leprechauns who have magical abilities AND are notoriously difficult to capture... Vs. pure physical power of the Athletic tiger!

Normally I gotta go with the tiger for the kill, but against Magic??

I gotta go with the leprechaun.

i would've gone the same way there but he's always getting caught by those kids which means he's kinda a bad leprechaun. justin mentioned to me lucky's arsenal of marshmellow shapes, but once again, those darn kids! Mad

oh, and pat...just becuase two things are have legends stemming from the same region doesn't mean they are related. leprechauns tend to fall under fay creatures while the banshee is undead...totoally in compatible. i mean, what would the kids look like?? Shocked
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 am

Okay, so I'm calling the fight! By clear majority, I think we have Tony the Tiger mauling and eating Lucky the Leprachaun's body. CLEARLY thereby granting a vicious killing machine magical powers, and dooming the entirety of the human race. Way to pick the tiger guys...way to pick the tiger.
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 Empty Ridiculous character fight NUMBAH five!!

Post  Mr. Awesome Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm

So all things considered, I think my last several bouts have been relatively tame...I mean, yeah they were interesting, but dang...nobody had to dig deep and figure out what each character was likely to do or COULD do! So this time I'm assigning homework. Go do your research on the following charact....BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Oh man...I almost did that with a straight face. Yeah, no research on characters. Instead you guys get to figure out who would win in a fight between Yosemite Sam, and Elmer Fudd. (I'm in just THAT kind of mood today...enjoy my unparalleled wackiness!)
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 pm

Yosemite without a doubt....

Granted they are both incompetent, but Sam fires a LOT more bullets.... Odds DEFINELTY favor Sam for getting lucky.

Also I have a hard time picturing someone Fudd COULD beat....
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 Empty Ridiculous character fight numbah six!!

Post  Mr. Awesome Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Man, it's been AGES since I did one of these things! I bet you guys got to being able to relax, and not roll your eyes at all! Thus here we are again! So rather than characters, this time I just think something fun.

Angry Grizzly Bear vs. Giant Squid that somehow can walk on land!

DISCUSS!!!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Ohhhh.. C'mon!!! Is there any DOUBT?!?

I'm all about the Land Kraken!!! Grizzly doesn't stand a chance.

Actually... It doens't really seem a fair fight here... how 'Giant' are we talking?? When I hear Giant squid... I'm thinking 'wrestle with the Nautilus' Giant... If you mean a measly 6' long then yeah, probably bear.
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm not talking a LAND KRAKEN here...just a normal giant squid size...which is usually about 10 to 12 feet long. Which is STILL longer than a Grizzly is tall...so yeah, bigger but still...ANGRY GRIZZLY!!!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Ehhh... I don't know... If it doesn't have it's standard 'mast snappin' strenght... I'd probably go with the Bear.

Tentacles are fine... but it's soft and squishy...
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Definitely the bear. The squid would grab hold with the tentacles, thus exposing its beak and fleshy underside. A couple swipes from massive grizzly claws would pretty much say good-night to our squishy squid.

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 am

Angry bear will defeat, then tame the giant squid.

Then he shall saddle and ride it!
BEWARE THE ANGRY BEAR ON A GIANT SQUID!!!!! affraid
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 Empty Ridiculous Character Fight Numbah SEVEN...finally

Post  Mr. Awesome Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Well, it's been a long time since I did one of these, and as I've mostly caught up with my work load here, and have since found that the company interwebs isn't gonna block the site here, I HAVE RETURNED TO BE WACKY!!

So, that out of the way, this time I'm going to bring it back to something vaguely reality, and out of deference to my workplace, science-based.

So this time we're looking at Thomas Edison versus Nikola Tesla!!

One man was an engineer with a huge workshop of minions to serve him and the other was one of those former minions that was actually one of the greatest scientific minds this world has ever produced!

Edison royally hosed over Tesla and discredited him publicly only to recant his discrediting after the damage had been done to Tesla's reputation setting the stage for this.

So we have the early 20th century Lex Luthor, versus a man who LITTERALLY would play with lab generated ball lightning that would hang out with Mark Twain.

DISCUSS!!!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Magyc Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Mr. Awesome wrote:Well, it's been a long time since I did one of these, and as I've mostly caught up with my work load here, and have since found that the company interwebs isn't gonna block the site here, I HAVE RETURNED TO BE WACKY!!

So, that out of the way, this time I'm going to bring it back to something vaguely reality, and out of deference to my workplace, science-based.

So this time we're looking at Thomas Edison versus Nikola Tesla!!

One man was an engineer with a huge workshop of minions to serve him and the other was one of those former minions that was actually one of the greatest scientific minds this world has ever produced!

Edison royally hosed over Tesla and discredited him publicly only to recant his discrediting after the damage had been done to Tesla's reputation setting the stage for this.

So we have the early 20th century Lex Luthor, versus a man who LITTERALLY would play with lab generated ball lightning that would hang out with Mark Twain.

DISCUSS!!!

Edison's main power is to hire goons to beat up anyone who threatens his business monopoly. Nothing particularly diabolical at that, he is a 2nd rate villian with a gift for PR. With just a little prep time I think Tesla can handle him just fine!
Magyc
Magyc

Back to top Go down

Justin's improbable charater crossover battles!! - Page 2 Empty Tesla!!

Post  Swiftboot Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Tesla, with the ball lighting, in the labratory
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 pm

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum