The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Post Garden Gnome recollections... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Post Garden Gnome recollections...

2 posters

Go down

Post Garden Gnome recollections... Empty Post Garden Gnome recollections...

Post  WoTmaster Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:24 am

Hey, not totally in rp, but a place for us to recollect what happened when last we met... What I remember is we found and caught the garden gnome, then he opened the world thru Ian's closet... there was the thorny briar maze? where the path kept changing... we got the kid back and got back from that. Then we all kind of went back about our regular lives for a bit... the date on my character sheet reads as 7 days from the start of the game (started Sat, Oct 21, Current date is Sat Oct 28).

Big Matt said something about us all waking up in a room... but this might get ret-conned...

What do you all remember?

Also... I am going to make a facebook page (not profile, but page) for my WoD character "Nadia" I will suggest it to you all when it is published! Feel free to do the same if you want or I can help with it (I do fb pages at work for clients and our company page). And we can have interactions with our characters!
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post Garden Gnome recollections... Empty Re: Post Garden Gnome recollections...

Post  Swiftboot Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm

i know in the maze we met a guy, who looked normal, named jack. i think he was carrying a lantern or something and seemed to know some things about the place we were in. i know we barely made it out and derek shot up my appartment killing the gnome (though i don't know if it was a bloody mess or shattered, kinda curious about the clean up)

everyone was hurt or exhausted and i returned the little girl who was still in a daze. i dropped her off a few doors down from her place cause i didn't want us to be connected with any crazy memories she might have still had. there was also some patching up of people and much sleeping.

the next day a couple of us (don't think i was in on it) went to brad & jenny's to check on things and "gasp" their daughter was back. i want to say there was a little interaction with us after, but i don't remember what and how much and how we were all reacting (except ann, who i think was ready to commit us all and herself). i do think we were planning on meeting up again sometime in the near future to talk about things and see how crazy we were.

that's basically what i remember.
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down