The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

+10
Mr. Awesome
TRU
Edrykk Overstahr
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
The Sub-Creator
Swiftboot
Colin Marcus
Penelope
annasimone
WoTmaster
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... Empty Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  WoTmaster Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 pm

So I wanted to comment about some of the RPing going on with CoRD but as I am not a member of CoRD I didn't really have a place to comment and thought this might be a good thread to do that in...

Just got caught up reading all the RPing and love the convos going on behind the scenes with the party and the ship and especially the theological discussion between Kaber and Ashara... you guys are sooooo funny!

You know you are gonna make me want to join up now... sigh... (waiting for someone to start chanting "one of us".)
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  annasimone Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:01 pm

WoTmaster wrote:

You know you are gonna make me want to join up now... sigh... (waiting for someone to start chanting "one of us".)

I would, but I'm, not "one of them" yet Sad
annasimone
annasimone

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  Penelope Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 pm

BAH! You're both 'one of us' just not one of CoRD...yet!

There is no reason that you two couldn't at the VERY LEAST rp with us on this board! Holly, you just need to come on Saturdays...you don't even have to play something that Kaber would...well...you know... pale We really need to get a laptop on the table with chat hooked up so Rachel could join us!

We need some more of the female persuasion around the table anyway. I'm tired of the girl bashing. Razz

If any of you boys are wishing to deny that, I'm bringing a tape recorder with me next time! /eye
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:21 pm

... This feels like a trap. Suspect

What the heck, I'm a glutten for punishment... I'd like to point out that with Holly, Ann, and Michelle... there have been a COUPLE of games where I'm a little outnumbered....

Wink

Still the more the merrier! santa
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 pm

girls are scary!
they are clean and smell funny
they make us do things for them like take them out, and kill demons, and meet their parents and stuff
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Well... The demons I'd kill ANYWAY.....
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:08 pm

I'd like to point out that with Holly, Ann, and Michelle... there have been a COUPLE of games where I'm a little outnumbered....

You may feel outnumbered, but I'm fairly certain there has never been more than equal number boys to girls. At least not when I've been there! Plus, I was referring to Saturdays in particular! Wink

make us do things for them

Make you? Really? Does that happen?
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:12 pm

I refuse to acknowledge any girl-bashng goes on around my table! Rolling Eyes

Any argument should refer to my siggy! Arrow

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 pm

Ashara wrote:
I'd like to point out that with Holly, Ann, and Michelle... there have been a COUPLE of games where I'm a little outnumbered....

You may feel outnumbered, but I'm fairly certain there has never been more than equal number boys to girls. At least not when I've been there! Plus, I was referring to Saturdays in particular! Wink

Does DM count? I can never tell if DM counts toward player count? Wink

When the shade finally died, it was you, me, and michelle still rolling!

Its just Ironic that I was just thinking the other day how many girls we had playing in our group nowdays... and then this thread showed Very Happy

And I also deny any bashing.... silent
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 am

I will not deny that there has been girl bashing, but I will take this time to say that I am an equal opportunity basher.
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:08 am

I feel it is my place to comment that "deliciously herbed turnip" is now my favorite phrase ever.
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  WoTmaster Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 am

I like the idea of joining in the RPing... maybe could be an outside character that lives in Impresk or something like that... might be fun... Don't know who/what I'd be IF I decided to join on Saturday nights...

Any ideas??
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Hey, we are about 3 miles out of Calimport, one of the largest cities in Faerun. It might be easier to make a character from there, but really, you could do anything!
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm

When Kaber gets mad at someone in the group and smashes them, you can replace them Smile

Otherwise...you could be
a druid initiate for Eddick to train and repopulate the order
a streetrat
a groupie/roadie (we are becoming popular)
a follower looking to learn from any of the group (we're all over 9th level and gain them now)
a paladin of lathander
a ranger

that's what i got off the top of my head.
or you could be kaber's squire!! he will teach the fine art of smashing Very Happy
use the power of the afro !!!!!!!
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm

you could be...

a magical wooden golem from the island of Nimbral!

Eddick's illegitimate 14 year old granddaughter from his first son (deceased)

A reincarnated druid from the battle of the broken eclipse

A good drow ranger from Menzoberanzan

A human archer raised by dwarves

That elven chick in Elric's backstory that used him to make her father mad.

Ashara's Real Mom!

Going with the Ashara and the wandering carnival idea, you could go with a half-orc ninja!

okay, seriously

I just revised a whole lot of thief kits, any one of those would be at home in Calimport

You could play a specialty priest of Nobanion, (demi power, really cool)

You could be an elven archer, those are always nice. To elves.

You could go weapon master! Those are sweet!

and I really like the idea of you choosing to be a follower of another character and just helping out! But really, whatever would be awesome!

I like exclamation points! Exclamation
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Mommy? Shocked
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Ashara wrote:Mommy? Shocked

Better than Syrlynna...

Shortest character EVER Twisted Evil
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:10 pm

That elven chick in Elric's backstory that used him to make her father mad.
I'll admit this was the first thought that popped into my mind. I don't think it would be a good idea though. I'm not saying Ashara would kill her, but there would definitely be some smiting going on... Embarassed
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:17 pm

LOL,

Shocked They'll have HIS and HERS assassination contracts on their heads Very Happy
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WoTmaster Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 am

Actually was considering bringing in a tressym...

Came across them when hunting for creatures for my last game. What do you all think??

TressymCommenting about the other RP threads' storylines... MS_015
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:44 am

In our group.... Nobody would even notice. Shocked

welcome to the carnival!
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WoTmaster Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 pm

Well Pat, what do you think?
I wouldn't be able to start coming until December.
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

http://deathlogs.com/monsters/fr_ms_015.htm

You could be Therogeon's familiar! Very Happy

I don't think anyone has ANY pets yet in this game... Wink
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Well... not counting Kaber of course.... Wink
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Ah, the Tressym. The infamous flying cats of Cormyr.

I have no issue with the idea of your coming in. I especially appreciate that you've actually chosen a creature that will be more a supplementary role than a primary role, because this campaign draws very near its conclusion, and with all the PC's being of very high level, it would be difficult for you in combat situations, I fear.

I would like to make a note here, however . . . the Tressym are infamous for the Cormyr area, and the next Saturday campaign I will be doing takes place in the Cormyr/Dalelands areas, specifically. I love the idea of you playing a Tressym, actually. It's very different and fresh idea, and I wonder if you wouldn't have more fun trying such a character in a campaign where the possibilities exist of playing it longer. (NOTE: The next Saturday game will be more like Tuesdays in that there will be no die roll fudging, so character death is a bit more of a possibility at lower levels, but I don't actively try to kill anyone, so, take that as you will Wink)

Again, I have no problem with it. You know I have never wished to turn anyone away from the gaming table, and I invited you long ago to join on Saturdays, if you should ever desire to do so. You're a wonderful roleplayer, and would only add to the great enjoyment we all seem to have on Saturday nights! Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum