The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Dream House EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Dream House EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Dream House EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Dream House EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Dream House EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Dream House EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Dream House EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Dream House EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Dream House EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Dream House

Go down

Dream House Empty Dream House

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:08 am

Dream House Dream-10

NO trailer this time. Having seen the trailer AFTER i saw the movie... it is my opinion that the trailer talks too much. I prefer others to be as ignorant and uninformed as I was old guy

Rated PG-13, Horror??

Opinion going in: Smile Smile Smile
Opinion coming out: cheers cheers cheers cheers

Language: Smile
VERY little of consequence. To be honest, took longer to get to the review than I planned, and as such, I MAY have forgotten it.... There were a few 'high stress' situations... but I don't remember anything 'offensive' in them.

Horror: affraid affraid affraid Nothing truly SCARY.... but it was VERY engrossing. Sitting on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next! Got the heart racing a few times!

Gore: ninja ninja
Ehhhhh... I think in the grand SCHEME of things, it's probably only a One as far as actual 'gore' goes... but the subject material may be a bit more disturbing than what the images actual warrant.

Nudity/'Character development' Zero!!! LOTS of kissin' between Daniel Craig and Rachael Weiss... and they must have enjoyed the part since they got married shortly afterwards... so lots of 'passion' on the screen... but all PG-13 Wink

Ok... baseline Review. I REALLY enjoyed this movie. LOTS of fun. I had only seen the poster, so I went in expecting a ghost story... but... Honestly.... It's a VERY difficult movie to 'Review.' It jumps from Ghost story to Thriller to Psychologocical piece... back to horror... Everytime I thought I had this movie figured out, it took a sharp left and just kept be guessing.

Basic opening synopsis... Guy moves into new house with Family. Finds out that there was a murder in the house years ago... Now they start seeing/hearing things. Then it just GOES from there.

I could go into more detail.... but then you would have more information than I did going in... and it wouldn't be as fun.

Sooooo basically, It's FUN. Go See it!

Avoid the trailer if possible. A lot of things that really surprised me in the theater are spoiled in the trailer.

Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down