The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Pathfinder Core Rules Online EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Pathfinder Core Rules Online

5 posters

Go down

Pathfinder Core Rules Online Empty Pathfinder Core Rules Online

Post  The Sub-Creator Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:55 am

Hello all! Thought I'd post this link here with the core rulebook, so that it became more readily accessible for everyone. It would be best (if not preferable by me) that you stick with the left side, since that is the rulebook itself, and not the right (which is the bestiary), unless you have some specific need to look through the bestiary. Wink

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

This should help with character ideas, though, and maybe even with rules questions if more of us have a good idea of what they say. Not that you're absolutely required to know all the intricate details of course, but having an easier reference tool might help!

New classes and things are listed below, in Ben's post. I would like to emphasize that I am opening up these new classes/prestige classes for use because I love the idea of giving my players options, and these help to give that. If you find it too overwhelming, it's not a problem if you choose not to go with them at all. Honestly, I don't currently have the time to delve into all the reading for the new rules implementations and such that they've thrown in with the new Advanced Players Book, so, when looking at rules for the game, I wish you to look strictly to the Core Rulebook I've linked above. The APB given below should be used for info pertaining to the new classes, spells, and feats in which are given there.

(*As a quick addendum to those in the Rise of the Runelords Campaign: you are restricted to only the Core Rulebook stuff at this time, and probably will be throughout the completion of that campaign.*)

Last edited by The Sub-Creator on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder Core Rules Online Empty Re: Pathfinder Core Rules Online

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Since the play testing is complete, you can check out the new classes and prestige classes here:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/Home

It is all lumped in, I didn't know you wanted to allow the new material or else I would have sent this link to you first. It is a good resource.
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder Core Rules Online Empty Spell Card Generator

Post  Colin Marcus Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:12 pm

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/spell-card-generator

For those interested, here's the direct link to the spell card Generator
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder Core Rules Online Empty Re: Pathfinder Core Rules Online

Post  Magyc Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks, that card generator is very helpful.
Magyc
Magyc

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder Core Rules Online Empty Golarion Calendar

Post  Saoirse Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Link to an Excel version of the Golarion Calendar.

You'll have to install the "Moon Font" that is also downloaded here, in order to see the phases of the moon included on the calendar.

On the first page, you can change the year and the rest of the calendar will be updated to reflect that change.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/21/177645/Calendar2.zip

The Absalom Reckoning (AR) system is based on the foundation of Absalom (which occurred on 1 Abadius, 1 AR), and because of Absalom’s expansive influence the city’s calendar has achieved great popularity throughout the world, although many independent nations maintain their own systems as well. In Absalom Reckoning, the day of the month is always given first, followed by the name or number of the month, with the year coming last.

Golarion spins on its axis roughly once every 24 hours. Weeks consist of 7 days, with 52 weeks per year. A year has 12 months, each of which corresponds to a popular deity. In order to most accurately ref lect reality, many calendars across Golarion add in leap days. In the Absalom Reckoning, the leap day is tacked on to the end of Arodus and occurs on every year divisible by 8.

Days of the Week
Moonday - work, religion (night)
Toilday - work
Wealday - work
Oathday - work, pacts signed, oaths sworn
Fireday - work, market day
Starday - work
Sunday - rest, religion

Months and Seasons
Abadius - Winter
Calistril - Winter
Pharast - Spring