The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

+10
Mr. Awesome
TRU
Edrykk Overstahr
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
The Sub-Creator
Swiftboot
Colin Marcus
Penelope
annasimone
WoTmaster
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  Penelope Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Eddick the Steady (XIV) wrote:you have no idea how much fun that was to write!!! Very Happy

I don't know about writing it, but it sure was a lot of fun to read! ^_^

On a separate note, I LOVE the idea that Therogeon found a puppy in the rubble of Calimport! hehe Very cute! sunny
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  annasimone Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Say... What happened to continuing "The Stricken", gifted one?
annasimone
annasimone

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm

ok, I have to say that I am loving the threads from the Tuesday night game! It's so cool to get a peek into all of your guys' characters! Keep 'em coming, please!

And Annie, I just read Ashara's most recent journal entry... how could you leave us all hanging like that? Of course I know what happens but I am enjoying reading it from her perspective!!
TRU
TRU
Admin

https://cord.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Just wanted to give a great many props to Annie/Ashara for all of her wonderful journal writing for the CoRD campaign. It was quite awesome being able to go back and read through all the exploits of this very fun game! Those final journal entries were exquisite, and an fantastic telling of the final mini-adventure.

Perhaps, someday, we'll be blessed with a post or two that contain the insights of our dearest pixie, as well . . .

I'd also like to thank everyone who participated in that campaign. You all went above and beyond with the characters and their development over time. Thanks for the dedication you all put in to make the first installment a grand one! Had a blast, and am looking forward to continuing those good times soon! Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Perhaps, someday, we'll be blessed with a post or two that contain the insights of our dearest pixie, as well . . .

that would be a very interesting idea... Smile
TRU
TRU
Admin

https://cord.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty 30th of Uktar, 1374 DR

Post  Penelope Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm

I REALLY enjoyed reading about Therogeon's adventure on the 30th of Uktar!! Very Happy Thanks for writing that, Josh/DerrackTyme!!

I think we've officially lost all of our half elves! Sad
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Ashara wrote:I think we've officially lost all of our half elves! Sad

Kaber once ate half of an elf (was nummy), does that count??
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Kaber wrote:Kaber once ate half of an elf (was nummy), does that count??

Did he eat half of Tenithalosa back in the day? He was the one who attacked the caravan we were guarding. If he ate half of THAT elf, I don't think anyone would mind! Wink
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 am

I've now read the book (because Josh told me he was going to do this, else I probably never would have picked it up--glad I did, was pretty good!), and I will agree that Josh did a wonderful job placing Therogeon into that ritual! Very well written, and it's excellent to be able to put characters into actual Realms lore like that. Great job, man! Smile

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty Therogeon's story/30 Uktar

Post  MrPrettyPretty Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:21 pm

*happy beaming* I had ALOT of fun writting that....slightly less fun was rereading the end of the blackstaff book nearly a dozen times in a row just to make sure I got everything right....
MrPrettyPretty
MrPrettyPretty

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty Darya?

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:16 am

For those who haven't read up to the latest Order of the Stick, skip the comic below (though today was the first time I've been able to get to it, so I don't know how long it's been up).

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0705.html

Tell me that last paladin (Niu) doesn't just scream Darya! Shocked

Uncanny . . . Cool

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Wynnsaren Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Ao's Boss wrote:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0705.html

Tell me that last paladin (Niu) doesn't just scream Darya! Shocked

I can SEE it!! cyclops
Wynnsaren
Wynnsaren

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty Excerpts from Ancient Forgotten Sadness -the journal of Nas Ath’quehel

Post  Wynnsaren Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Great stuff, Xarhelm (Arik)!!

I hope you keep it up, that was a fun read! REALLY looking forward to getting to know that character better! Very Happy
Wynnsaren
Wynnsaren

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty 1377 CoRD.

Post  MrPrettyPretty Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Ok....this is very fun. I love this thread very much.
MrPrettyPretty
MrPrettyPretty

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Funny how these things evolve on their own....

Definitely NOT the 10-12 post Conversation I'd planned on Shocked
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty Drykkal

Post  Penelope Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

FUN FUN!!

This is what Drykkal's weapons look like. Just a cool picture I wanted to share! Very Happy

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 1medie10
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 pm

yeah... I REALLY want one of those...

So Awesome! Very Happy
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrPrettyPretty Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

your kidding.....the picture was hidden by my work's parental controls....thus, I have to wait until tomorrow to see the cool pic.
MrPrettyPretty
MrPrettyPretty

Back to top Go down

Post  WoTmaster Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm

awesome blades... and I'm LOVING reading this thread!!!! Can't get enough of it! It is more addicting than LOST!

Shocked
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 5 Empty The Unknown Employer

Post  Penelope Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:57 pm

I've edited the Unknown Employer post (on page 9) of the Impresk - Alturiak, 1377 thread.

A few details have changed as the 'adventure' that was never intended to be an adventure has developed. Wink
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  xarhelm Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:24 pm

I do find it funny how the posts designed for a lot of input get only a few posts and those that were started as small unassuming things become 90+ posts long.
xarhelm
xarhelm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm

yeah, people are naturally rebellious.

it comes easy. Smile
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  Wynnsaren Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm

xarhelm wrote:I do find it funny how the posts designed for a lot of input get only a few posts and those that were started as small unassuming things become 90+ posts long.

AND POSTED! Very Happy

Some responses need more time to process than others.
Wynnsaren
Wynnsaren

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm

I have finally caught up in the 1377 thread . . . you may go back to posting in earnest. cheers

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Ao's Boss wrote:I have finally caught up in the 1377 thread . . . you may go back to posting in earnest. cheers

Huzzah!! Alright guys we can get back to posting now! Very Happy

Guys?

/justin's cricket noise

Guys?!

Wink
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum