The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

+10
Mr. Awesome
TRU
Edrykk Overstahr
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
The Sub-Creator
Swiftboot
Colin Marcus
Penelope
annasimone
WoTmaster
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  Colin Marcus Thu May 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Shocked

Ok... I'll admit it's been 15 years since I took a literature class... and since the threads started up a LOT has been slowly.... ooohhhhh so slowly coming back to me.

But THAT rule, I don't remember! Makes me want to pay a little closer attention to the books I'm reading Embarassed

All this time I thought when it WASN"T closed off, THAT was the error!! Shocked
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu May 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Again, I mean no disrespect to anyone on this one. Most of the spelling/punctuation stuff my mind fixes on its own with no difficulty at all! This one keeps nagging at me, however, and, on occasion, would confuse me when trying to decipher the source of dialogue. That's why I threw it out there. Feel free to completely ignore it, if you wish! That's cool with me, as we're all just here writing to have fun, and that's the important thing all-in-all! Very Happy

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Awesome Thu May 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Yeah...I think I'm still gonna just keep diong it wrong just to irritate you. It's funnier that way!
Mr. Awesome
Mr. Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm

I have never, nor will I ever, expect anything different from you, Justin. Wink

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU Fri May 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Thanks, Pat. That was a great reminder. I'll have to go back and check some of my stuff now.
Arrrrrrr pirat
TRU
TRU
Admin

https://cord.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xarhelm Fri May 07, 2010 12:46 pm

So it has to be spelled right, punctuated correctly, AND I have to put my name on it.

This is like school all over again!

fine! Then no posting on fridays due to hangovers, if partly sunny or bettter I will be skipping. and if I do poorly on a section I will retake that thread the following semester. I also demand a PE thread soI can artificially inflate my gpa.

There now it is school. lol!

Last edited by xarhelm on Fri May 07, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Girlfriend spilled ice cream on my space bar!)
xarhelm
xarhelm

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU Fri May 07, 2010 3:10 pm

xarhelm wrote:Reason for editing : Girlfriend spilled ice cream on my space bar!

lol

Ok, we are somewhat like school.

Just remember, Pat's thing about quotations is a suggestion. A very strong and persuasive suggestion, but a suggestion none the less. Wink

On the other hand, "putting your name on it" is a requirement!! Twisted Evil(did I just give you the evil smile? silent Oops, I meant to smile like this: cat )

Tee hee!

Last edited by Gwilly on Fri May 07, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stinking smilies require a space to work!)
TRU
TRU
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Swiftboot Fri May 07, 2010 5:56 pm

xarhelm wrote:So it has to be spelled right, punctuated correctly, AND I have to put my name on it.

This is like school all over again!

fine! Then no posting on fridays due to hangovers, if partly sunny or bettter I will be skipping. and if I do poorly on a section I will retake that thread the following semester. I also demand a PE thread soI can artificially inflate my gpa.

There now it is school. lol!

This actually makes me miss collage...a little...
Swiftboot
Swiftboot

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 Empty The Journal of Robert Dallion

Post  Penelope Sat May 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Robert Dallion wrote:The sheep was as fast as I was and just as strong, but I had my powers much longer than it had.

R O F L!!!!

Okay, I'd heard the incident of the vampiric sheep before, but reading that journal entry was HILARIOUS!!! lol!
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Sun May 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Ohhh yeah... Fun times for all Smile

It's also why I like my lamb with lots of Garlic Wink

Well... That AND I like Garlic... Embarassed
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 Empty Josh . . .

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu May 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Awesome write-up on that duel with the marilith, bro. I think you handled that piece of fiction better than half the published authors I've read dealing with the same circumstances. Bravo, lad! cheers

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu May 20, 2010 1:15 pm

The Sub-Creator wrote:Awesome write-up on that duel with the marilith, bro. I think you handled that piece of fiction better than half the published authors I've read dealing with the same circumstances. Bravo, lad! cheers

Agreed, that was GREAT! Very Happy

I've really loved reading the posts all THREE of their characters have been putting up! It's making for a really fun story! ^_^
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 pm

I've been out of town for two-and-a-half days and no posts? AT ALL?!?

What the heck? What is going on with you people?!?!

Just wondering. scratch

Have a great evening!

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:47 pm

*shuffles feet while avoiding eye contact*

Embarassed

Sorry... I know I could, and should have posted something.

I was being lazy... Sad
TRU
TRU
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 Empty Re: Staring Into The Abyss

Post  Penelope Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Ryn wrote:The village may have had monsters in it, but the woods that day? There was only one... and it hadn't been Sharpax.

Oooooooo.... /shudder

AWESOME stuff! Shocked
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 Empty Jace Arclight, CPA

Post  Wynnsaren Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Magyc wrote:It is the duty of the party treasurer to provide periodic timely financial reports. I can report that while we have accumulated a considerable asset position, our party liquidity has not been this low since our founding.

You sir, are just all kinds of awesome!! sunny
Wynnsaren
Wynnsaren

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Darya wrote:
Magyc wrote:It is the duty of the party treasurer to provide periodic timely financial reports. I can report that while we have accumulated a considerable asset position, our party liquidity has not been this low since our founding.

You sir, are just all kinds of awesome!! sunny

I second her motion! All those in favor, say "AYE!" cheers

All those against, you're dumb . . .

Go read a book! study

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 7 Empty Everdawns in Myth Drannor

Post  Colin Marcus Fri May 04, 2012 9:32 pm

For those interested,

The 1372 CoRD/Myth Drannor thread is now finished, and completely posted for your reading enjoyment.

It should take you a good while Smile

July 13 2010 - March 22 2012 Very Happy

farao

geek

afro

dragon
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddick the Steady (XIV) Fri May 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I can finish in half a good while if I only read every other word! Arrow
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
Eddick the Steady (XIV)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum