The Wood Between the Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 77 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am
Latest topics
» The "Bored at work" thread
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2023 9:31 pm by Magyc

» Fangwood Map
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:04 pm by Magyc

» Introduction to Kestrillon
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 5:56 am by Eddick the Steady (XIV)

» Picturesque
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 1:11 pm by Magyc

» Pathfinder
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 10:31 pm by TRU

» High Jumping
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:31 am by Magyc

» The Adolescence of Silas Trester
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 7:22 pm by The Sub-Creator

» Prophecy from the Vistani
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 12:47 am by TRU

» Lettters of Correspondence
Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:59 am by Colin Marcus

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

+10
Mr. Awesome
TRU
Edrykk Overstahr
Eddick the Steady (XIV)
The Sub-Creator
Swiftboot
Colin Marcus
Penelope
annasimone
WoTmaster
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  WoTmaster Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 pm

How long do you think it will be before the next Saturday campaign starts? I wouldn't be able to play before December anyway, and if it will only be a couple months, I'll wait for that. Smile
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 Empty Re: Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines...

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:45 pm

*stares at table and tries to figure where another chair will get crammed....*

Remember the wood ones are cheap. Only one per customer Wink
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:04 pm

I refuse to be stuffed any further into the corner than I already am. I REFUSE!! tongue
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:32 pm

not a problem... We'd have to open that closet back there, and Pat wouldn't share anymore of the corner anyway... you'd be in enemy territory Evil or Very Mad
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 pm

WoTmaster wrote:How long do you think it will be before the next Saturday campaign starts? I wouldn't be able to play before December anyway, and if it will only be a couple months, I'll wait for that. Smile

Honestly, my intent is to finish this campaign about the time Ben and Michelle have their next little one: so hopefully end of January or in February. At that time, Ben will need to quit playing on Saturdays because of baby-sitting duty, and I don't want him to miss the ending to the current campaign. If all goes as planned, the next campaign will start in February!

I do not wish to dissuade you from joining this one, actually, though I just believe that with such a character as a Tressym, it would probably be more beneficial to you to put that one into the next one. It would also be possible to play more of a legit role in things too, since all the characters in the current campaign are pretty much 10-14th level range! Any character you would bring into this game would be primarily supplimentary in nature. That does not mean the roleplaying wouldn't be good, though! It just means that the baddies would be way above your character's abilities (I would even allow you to bring in a character at about 7th level ability, just so you aren't completely dwarfed!).

That's all I'm saying though. Smile

Ashara wrote:

I refuse to be stuffed any further into the corner than I already am. I REFUSE!! tongue

Neither one of you will have to worry about this, since the plan is to move this campaign to Annie's place anyway. Thus, she'll be the one needing to find more space around her table--or find a bigger table! Razz

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Thus, she'll be the one needing to find more space around her table--or find a bigger table!

And more chairs! Shocked

I love the idea of having to get more chairs to accomodate more friends for some sweet, sweet rp goodness! Very Happy

Pat
Matt
Josh
Crews
Holly
Michelle
Me
Adam

That's EIGHT! EIGHT PEOPLE!! Been awhile since we've had that many! Holy cow...we may need to get another table...
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:26 pm

hehehe, I think we need to set up a tent Wink
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:04 pm

I don't think February is the best month for tenting it, but... pale
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm actually very excited about this. There were aspects about the campaign that did concern me, but if we can get a crew like that together, it'll be all the better!

Bring out the chairs! Find that massive table! Let's have some fun! Very Happy

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:06 pm

scratch ... Indoor tent?
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 pm

I do have a little kiddie tent I can set up for you if you like, Matt... It has a zebra head on it, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too distracting!

As for the rest of us, maybe we can play downstairs and get a couple long tables set up at a 90 degree angle like they do in that Gamers movie...that was just awesome
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Ashara wrote:I do have a little kiddie tent I can set up for you if you like, Matt... It has a zebra head on it, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too distracting!

ROFL, Now I've got my nephews voice in my head...

"nnooOOOOO!"

"ooOOOUT!!!!"
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 Empty CoRD Ashara Elric proposal

Post  WoTmaster Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 am

Wow... what a convo! So many emotions going on I was laughing and blushing all at the same time! And Ashara finally knows what Kaber told Elric before the Shade fight! ROTFLMAO!

Laughing bounce drunken flower lol!
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 Empty Extra seating...

Post  WoTmaster Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:35 am

Ashara wrote:I do have a little kiddie tent I can set up for you if you like, Matt... It has a zebra head on it, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too distracting!

As for the rest of us, maybe we can play downstairs and get a couple long tables set up at a 90 degree angle like they do in that Gamers movie...that was just awesome

wow i missed a lot of convo about this.. but matt and I have 2 long tables and 2 card tables with 8 chairs... possibilities...

have dice (table and chairs), will travel.
WoTmaster
WoTmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm

I think I found a pic of Nianya! At least how she looks in my mind... Wink

[Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 Mireld11
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Wow . . . not bad! Surprised

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  annasimone Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:21 am

She's gorgous!
annasimone
annasimone

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 Cricke12
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Commenting about the other RP threads' storylines... - Page 2 Empty The Stricken

Post  Penelope Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm

I'm really enjoying your new thread, Pat! I'm glad you get to tell his story! Smile
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Ashara wrote:I'm really enjoying your new thread, Pat! I'm glad you get to tell his story! Smile

He needs this outlet.

Being such a silent stoic character and all Smile

Its the only way WE'LL ever hear about him Laughing
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Elric wrote:Its the only way WE'LL ever hear about him Laughing

Not true . . . but to learn about him--shoot, to learn more about any of our characters on Tuesday nights--we've got to concentrate a bit more on the roleplaying of them . . . Rolling Eyes

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colin Marcus Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Bah... I've had TWO characters ask him his name, and he just raises his eyebrows Wink

Ryn finally got his name, but it took two adventures to do it Very Happy

Dwarf still doesn't know who he was....

He's also very soft spoken, and he's WAYYYY over on the other side of the table.
Much as I like my Right hand of the DM spot, I may need to scoot down a bit to keep in the conversations Smile
Colin Marcus
Colin Marcus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Ao's Boss wrote:
Elric wrote:Its the only way WE'LL ever hear about him Laughing

Not true . . . but to learn about him--shoot, to learn more about any of our characters on Tuesday nights--we've got to concentrate a bit more on the roleplaying of them . . . Rolling Eyes

I thought we did pretty well on Tuesday. Stayed on task almost the whole time too! Wink
Penelope
Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm

He didn't care at all for the dwarf, and saw no reason to supply him with a name. Wink

It's true, however, that he is quite reserved, though there's reason for that, too. Needless to say, he doesn't grow on people often, and since he rarely spends much time with any one person, it's relatively unimportant that they know who he is. When it became obvious he may be spending more time with Ryn, and possibly even group up with the man on more than one occasion, he provided the desired information. (He's still not sure it's in his best interest to give it, but I digress.)

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Sub-Creator Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Ashara wrote:I thought we did pretty well on Tuesday. Stayed on task almost the whole time too! Wink

I would agree, Annie. Tuesday was a good night. Had a grand time! Very Happy

The Sub-Creator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum